cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - sometimes there is a prompt on the "Select Resource" step

pescla
Spotlight
Spotlight

So sometimes, for multiple hours, when i call into a customers hotline with reactive debugging, i will hear a custom prompt playing as soon as the script reaches "Select Resource". I already checked the CSQ, the Agents of the CSQ, their devices, the script, the application - what could possibly cause a prompt to play at that moment? Other CSQs that use the same script do not seem to have this issue, so it must somehow be connected to the CSQ or its agents, but i cant find anything. My only guess would be some sort of custom MOH configured on the agents, but if the agent is logged in, why would MOH play, and if no agent is logged in, why wouldnt it go straight to the Queue?

EDIT: I also just noticed that when i hang up and call again, the prompt is still in the middle of playing, as if it just keeps playing after the call is already over. Does this sound familiar...?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: