Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail Queueing in UCCX 8.5.1 SU2 with COP file

seanroche25
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All:

Looking for a bit of assistance with this voicemail queueing script.

Where i'm currently at is I am utilizing the two famous scripts from the cisco script repository voicemail.aef and voicemailQueueing.aef to allow a caller to record a voicemail and place that into queue as opposed to continue to wait on the line.

The step as to where it's failing is on the voicemail.aef script, after it has succesfully recorded the VM from the customer, and is then attempting to call the voicemailQueueing.aef script via the hard coded "to_icd_number" variable.  See the ScreenShot1, instead of following the logic in this node, it fails and jumps right down to the next node in the script. 

ScreenShot2 is a shot of the variables/attributes and values

I have this working in another customer, however they are on 8.0 as opposed to 8.5.  I also attached the scripts.  If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Sean

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I think the trick was (on some versions) to set up two call control groups, and ensure that the 'place call' step was using a seperate call control group to the one that triggers the script containing the place call step...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I think the trick was (on some versions) to set up two call control groups, and ensure that the 'place call' step was using a seperate call control group to the one that triggers the script containing the place call step...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: