Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,When try to Silent Monitor an Agent using my CSD, I can listen it through my Laptops speaker or headset (if plugged in). Is there any way to do Silent Monitoring by using supervisor's IP Phone?If there is any document that supports the answer, ...

Hello,I have generated the report "Agent Historical All Fields" using CUIC for a group of agents. The report displays the data grouped by agent name first, and then grouped by Skill Group. In my case, all the agents belong to the same Skill Group. Th...

Hello I need help, When I open report from Webview Iget this message.There was an error running your report.Please try againd and contact your webview administrator for further information.Error Message:ICMDW Erroropenreport():LibraryExport Failed- a...

Hello Guys,I have a UCCX 8.0 with CRS Historical reports running.When a generated the detailed call by CCDR reports incoming calls from PSTN to Agents " calls are handled with IPCCX extension" The T+ -- Originator/Destination Type 1 = agent, 2 = devi...

clopezg78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently upgraded from UCCX 5 to 8.5.  We've been using the Answered event in the voice contact work flow for a long time in UCCX 5 to start call recording for all calls to 2 of our teams.  Since upgrading to UCCX 8.5, CAD has been intermittently eit...

k.davis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes