Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard reports from a 3rd CCX server

I have a customer with these configuration:

One CCX Pub and one CCX Sub: Version 11.6(1)  Build 11.6.2.10000.38

A third CCX server they call "CUICPub" version: Version 11.6(1)  Build 11.6.1.10000.44

Although they can see live data and historical data  from agents using CCX PUB CUIC page, they are claiming they are missing some "wallboard reports" they used to get from "CUICPub" CUIC page. They claim issue started 2 months ago ( no reporting any change or outage ).

On these "wallboard reports" the only thing they get is this (ALL THE TIME):

Queue - Offered - Waiting - Handled - Wait Time

Q1            0             0             0               00:00:00

Q2            1             0             1               00:00:00     <-- Never change

I never have seen a CCX cluster using a 3rd server for running specific CUIC reports.

The only weird thing i see is that "Cisco Serviceability Reporter" service is ACTIVATED on  CCX Pub, but on another hand this service is DEACTIVATED on affected 3rd CCX server "CUICPub". (Note: on CCX SUB this service is also deactivated)

Could you please provide me any link explaining this kind of integrations between a CCX cluster and a 3rd CCX server for running special "wallboard reports"?

Do I need to activate "Cisco Serviceability Reporter" service on 3rd CCX server "CUICPub", to activate these "wallboard reports"?

As you know this version is OUT OF SUPPORT, so any help will be welcomed.

Enrique

0 Replies 0