Replies

CVP Courtesy Callback Error

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Greetings,

I have a UCCE lab environment with CVP version 9.0

The call flow is as follows: 

1) Calls come from a Cisco IP Phone registered with a lab CUCM server other than the one integrated with UCCE. (By hitting a DN 3000)

2) Calls hit the gateway 

3) Gateway --> CVP

4) CVP --> ICM

I have configured the CCB feature following the CVP guide but failed to get it to work.

The issue is in the cvp script "CallbackEntry", the below error is appearing in the logs.

440585691120.0.CallbackEntry,08/26/2015 13:41:37.336,Enter Queue_01,element,warning,doDecision- Error while sending Callback_Enter_Queue request to CallbackServlet 
Error: Failed to connect to the servlet -- "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error\

Attached are the CVP and gateway logs.

Has someone faced a similar issue?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Lara

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Go through the below link and update the configs on your system and  let know.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11405651/courtesy-callback

Also if issue occurs send debug logs.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Go through the below link and update the configs on your system and  let know.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11405651/courtesy-callback

Also if issue occurs send debug logs.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Actually I went through this thread before creating a new discussion on CCB but that didn't apply to my case since:

- The ECC variable is set to enabled.

- The reporting server is configured for the ccb.

- I have no problem with the time since all the servers are members in the same domain and there are no errors in the logs related to time issues.

The logs are attached with my first post.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks is advance

Dear members,

When checking the cvp reporting server logs, I noticed the following:

192.168.2.233: Aug 27 2015 09:17:48.362 +0300: %CVP_9_0_RPT-3-CCB_DB_ERROR:  DbException: Failed to get db connection: InformixDataSourceConnection: InstantiatedByDBScript: false ConnectionPoolDataSource:: InformixServer: 'cvp' User: 'cvp_dbuser' Database: 'CallBack' Host: 'CVPRPT' Port: '1526' { Nested SQLException; SQLState: 08004 Vendor code: -908 Message: com.informix.asf.IfxASFException: Attempt to connect to database server (cvp) failed. }: 

In the operations console, I also noticed that there are no available users for the reporting server! do you I have to create them manually? shouldn't they appear automatically after installation? 

Attached are screenshots.

What do I have to check?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks is advance.

Lara

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

For those who may face a similar error, my problem was that I changed the Computer Name on the server hosting the Informix database after installing and configuring the cvp reporting server. So I got my issue resolved once I changed some registery keys on the reporting server.

Hi, what registry keys you have changed to fix this issue. I am also facing the same issue. 

Subh