Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the database name of CallManager

Hello,

I'm trying to do a conection between CM and CUIC8, and I need to know what is the database name and the instance name of Call Manager?

Thanks,

Denian Nascimento

5 Replies 5

Cedric Van Labeke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Denian,

May I ask why exactly you'd like to do this? Need to query CM data in your Contact Center reports?

Did you read somewhere this is possible?

By default, the appliance CM devices have a firewall up and running only allowing specific hosts. Informix DB Server trusts are enabled by .rhosts (which should contain the other hosts in the cluster) and Cluster Manager (CLM) running on the CUCM servers opening the ports for the trusted servers.

This could only work if you could add the CUIS nodes to be a trusted for the CUCM cluster. Out of the box this is not possible as far as I know.

Might be a good future request for you to raise with your Cisco account team though. I can see a use case for this.

Hope this helps!

Cedric

Hi Cedric

I need to access the CDR of CallManager to create reports at CUIC8. I've already read in CUIC's manual that it's possible, CUIC8 can either conect in ICM or CM.

I'll try to put CUIC8 host in trusted hosts at CM, but I still need to know what is the instance name of the Informix DB. I think that the database name is CDR, but I'm not sure.

In attach has the print screen of the connection between CUIC8 and CM.

Thanks very much,

Denian Nascimento

Hello,

Can you share your findings or some useful reference on connecting CUIC 8 to CM database?

Thanks,

Justine.

Andrew Waylen
Level 1
Level 1

The two CallManager databases are "car" (whch contains CDR) and "ccm" (which contains all of the CallManager configuration.

Did you have any luck integrating either of these into CUIC, if so can you post some advice?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

You can refer to another post on this forum (https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2133068) for some useful info.

Also, I have contacted PDI helpdesk, they said that currently there are no connectors between CUIC and Call Manager.

Regards,

Justine.