Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WxCC functionality/integration improvements with CUCM

Hello, I'm looking to have a discussion with the BU/Product Manager for WebEx Contact Center. Holger Esser and I had some conversations 12-18 months ago but there were a number of features required by our customers that were not available then; especially with how it could integrate with on-prem CUCM features. The software our agents use need to access CUCM resources such as handling dial-zero and internal calls, single-step & attended transfer to on-prem CUCM extensions, accessing overhead paging, call-parking, managing shared line hunt groups, etc. which were not available at that time but had been hinted about as future roadmap items. 

I see Holger has moved on from Cisco, but looking at the new WxCC APIs there have been some improvements to WebEx Contact Center. I’d like to re-start that discussion on if WxCC is an option for agents that need to perform those specific workflows.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dennisjmarshall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Aaron, I would be happy to pick up on those conversations that you had with Holger so we can assess where we are in the light of the excellent advances and improvements made over the last months.  We can then decide how best to move forwards.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dennisjmarshall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Aaron, I would be happy to pick up on those conversations that you had with Holger so we can assess where we are in the light of the excellent advances and improvements made over the last months.  We can then decide how best to move forwards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: