Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Nicklas Wagerth
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In November Cisco Tail-f hosted the first NSO Developer Connect in New York City together with Cisco Advanced Services. The ambition was to create an environment for industry colleagues to share network automation visions and experiences along with practical use cases to inspire and learn from each other.

I was very happy to hear and see how NSO users and executives opened up and discussed challenges and best practices to help each other navigate along the automation journey that the industry has embarked on. The message was clear: Together we are stronger!

The Developer Connect is a complementary meeting series to the annual NSO Develop Days and address the industry desire to connect with peers to discuss not only technical matters but also people, process and organizational challenges that we all need to deal with before we can see the promise of network automation materialize in full scale.

Since this was a very interactive event there is less content such as formal presentations to be shared directly on the hub, but as the community get together more frequently and see the benefit of sharing we are absolutely certain that we will see more best practices evolve over time. To find content easily use the tag “NSO-Developer-Connect-NYC-2017”

If I don’t meet you at a Developer Connect event near you, I do hope to see you in Stockholm in June 2018 on the annual NSO Developer Days event. We are just about to start the planning!

NYC_DC_17.jpg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: