cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How many partners can be added as the CX Cloud users?

GregHamptonIT
Level 1
Level 1

How many partners can be added as the CX Cloud users (via Identity & Access)?

Thanks,

Greg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Greg,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. I'm happy to assist you.

Partners should request access through their PX Cloud account view into their customer's CX Cloud account; there is no limit to the number of partners that may request access to your CX Cloud account. Once granted access as a partner, they can conveniently cross-launch into their customers' CX Cloud account directly from PX Cloud.

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as "Accepted as Solution".

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Greg,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. I'm happy to assist you.

Partners should request access through their PX Cloud account view into their customer's CX Cloud account; there is no limit to the number of partners that may request access to your CX Cloud account. Once granted access as a partner, they can conveniently cross-launch into their customers' CX Cloud account directly from PX Cloud.

If you have any further questions or need more clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know. If the information provided has been helpful in resolving your inquiry, kindly consider marking it as "Accepted as Solution".

Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!

girgishady
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for Answering the question.