cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Poll: What do you Drink to Think and Imbibe to Vibe?

Alexander Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Last week, Paul Zimmerman posted Meme Monday: I like my coffee like I like my code

This produced a lively discussion about the different types and ways coffee and tea are consumed during tech work.

We want to know: what else do you drink while you're at work?

Toast the HostToast the Host Smooth-ESmooth-E The Juice is LooseThe Juice is Loose Soft(ware) DrinkSoft(ware) Drink

Take the poll over on the right or bottom and reply/comment below with the "juicy" details, especially if you chose "other"!

Your choices

Juice

Milk

Smoothie

Soft Drink

Other

Water

4 Replies 4

Sean Dahlberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Riffing off my response to Paul's topic, coffee generally starts my day. But once it has begun, I do add a few others to the mix. For example, I have a half-gallon water bottle that I try to drink at least once a day between my other drinks -- not the whole bottle between other drinks (I'm not that hydrated!), but at least a cup or so.

The rest depends on the day. I try to be good and do green tea. But when I'm really just going at it, it's generally going to be a soda, usually Coke or Dr. Pepper. I also used to have energy drinks, but those things keep me way too awake and wired these days so they are no longer on the menu except in emergencies, heh

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I drink very strong black tea with goat milk. Lately, it doesn't seem to wake me very much, so when I'm desperate, I drink coffee. 

Alexander Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I also usually start my day with coffee, black with a zero-calorie sweetener. Sometimes I start with a zero-calorie nootropic energy drink instead, if I really need to kickstart my brain, or I just want to switch it up a bit. Throughout the day, I'm drinking water and sometimes a diet soda.

durefishan164
Level 1
Level 1

I enjoy green apple juice because it tastes good, and it's good for me. Check out the perks of green apple juice benefits for a tasty and healthy choice!