sandboxapicdc.cisco.com

[2]

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/sandboxapicdc.cisco.com

11 Replies 11

Dan Klingler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Richard,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Yes, you were correct, the system was not responding.  It has been rebooted and checked out, and is in working order now.  Sorry for any inconveninece!

Dan

DevNet Sandbox Team

Hello,

It seems that sandboxapicdc is down at the moment. Could you have a look at it?

Thank you in advance,

Vincent

hello vincent

please re-try and let us know if you still see an issue. the APIC is currently

responding to REST requests.

Thanks.

Seems the system is down again.  Maybe an automated monitoring and reset setup would help as this is a regular occurrence?

Hi,

I just checked it and it's responding for me.  This is only a simulator and it's pretty slow to respond.

You might consider reserving a hardware based lab: https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Topology?c=14ec7ccf-2988-474e-a135-1e90b9bc6caf

Thanks,

Craig

Hi All,

Hope you are doing fine!

I'm observing APIC still in downstate from last two days,could you please check and update.

Regards,

Vishal 

Hi Dan,

Hope you are doing good! 

It seems that sandboxapicdc is down at the moment. Could you have a look at 

It's not accepting credentials 

Regards, 

Vishal Hathi

ntruncik
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Always-on APIC simulator is down again.  Would it be possible to please check & restart?

I appreciate the fact it's made available to us and that it's a simulator with resource limits, however if it goes down so often, why bother even having it?  Always-on is more useful for certain applications than a reserved APIC.

It's a great idea as suggested to automatically monitor and reset as necessary.

The Sandbox was reset. please re-try and let us know if you still encounter an issue.

Works - thank you!

APIC simulator is down!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: