cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect unable to connect to PCCE Sandbox

rchaddock
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to connect to PCCE sandbox at address: devnetsandboxlabs.cisco.com/rave38

using AnyConnect.  I have successfully connected to previously reserved labs numerous times, so I have some experience doing this.

AnyConnect re-prompts for username and password endlessly.

I am copying/pasting the credential values from the "Your DevNet Sandbox Lab is Ready" email message.

I have also tried typing them in manually. I also verified the credentials match the VPN connection information in the sandbox activity feed.

Is it possible that the sandbox getting marked private might have blocked access via AnyConnect client?

This particular lab is much in demand, I hope not to waste my reservation.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Rick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The next reserved slot connected fine.  I still am suspicious of the switch of the PCCE sandbox while the provisioning of rave38 was in progress.  But, it's mute at this point.

--Rick

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

rchaddock
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately, my reservation elapsed without being able to access the lab.

Hopefully, the next slot I am able to reserve will fare better...

Regards,

Rick

The next reserved slot connected fine.  I still am suspicious of the switch of the PCCE sandbox while the provisioning of rave38 was in progress.  But, it's mute at this point.

--Rick

Hello Rick,

Apologies for the delay in getting to your forum message! We will keep an eye out for this, and please let us know if you encounter this issue again.

I can help to provide a new reservation if you'd like me too.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hi Rick,

I am also facing the same issues with PCCE sandbox lab.

Here is my ticket

https://communities.cisco.com/thread/86994

I reserverd the lab again but faced the same problem.

Any help would be appriciated.