DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Ubuntu machine in devnet_sandox Streaming telemetry  is missing netconf packages for connection to the cisco ios xe devices and subscribe to the device.When running the script # python /home/telemetry/telemetry_stacks/consumers/xe/kafka_telemetry.pyi...

Hello,I started up a new UCCX 10.6 (and now 11.5) Sandbox but am unable to connect via AnyConnect with the following error:  The secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt.  A new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is ne...

rkorn by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I reserved A Sandbox(ACI and Kubernetes) and was quite happily working my way through the Lab when suddenly my VPN died after a few hours.  At first I thought I had a VPN issue but after inspecting my reservation in lab management  I discovered that ...

Hi-I am trying to connect to my IOx Sandbox using Cisco AnyConnect Mobility Client. I have checked off "Block connections to untrusted servers" per the instructions. I have double checked and tripple checked the address for the Lab Network, user name...

Hello, I am currently working through the following lab: https://developer.cisco.com/learning/lab/cicd-intro/step/1   It appears the sandbox for this lab has changed. The addressing is different and I'm having a hard time getting any of the steps in ...

zacwebb by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes