DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

I got the reservation email but for the link to the lab network address I get either a connection reset or timeout depending on whether I enable 20324 in the firewall (Win 10 devnetsandbox-usw1-reservation.cisco.com:20324I have no idea how to fix thi...

NBenat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable see nodes in my virl simulation and change directory to code/sbx_nxos/.can someone help. Logs: (venv) [developer@devbox ~]$virl ls --allRunning Simulations╒═══════════════════════════╤══════════╤════════════════════════════╤═══════════╕│ Simul...

Resolved! Multiple VPN Users

Hi, I need 2 additional vpn users (total of 3) and I'd like to extend my reservation for 2 weeks if possible. ThanksReservation: 079ed30f-80ef-40f0-b377-5c9d41810407 

sinnguru by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to reserve the sandbox lab "Multi-IOS Cisco Test Network", I receive the error "One or more errors occurred." I haven't run into this before. I chose another sandbox at random, "Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator", and I was able to reserve...

Hi! I reserved a IOS XE on Catalyst 9000 16.12 Code LAB.I connected to the VPN successfully but when I tried to connect to the device via SecureCRT, the terminal displayed the following message: 'Connection timed out'When I tried to ping the switch's...