cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't login to sandoxdnac2

muadiv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm following the examples in DEVASC book and cant login to Cisco Sandbox at:

https://sandboxdnac2.cisco.com

Username: devnetuser

Password: Cisco123!

I can login to sandboxdnac without issues, and run some of the examples. Maybe if the #2 is not working should be updated in the book ?

Thanks in advance.

Diego.

"El miedo mata la mente. El miedo es la pequeña muerte que conduce a la destrucción total. Afrontaré mi miedo. Permitiré que pase sobre mí y a través de mí. Y cuando haya pasado, giraré mi ojo interior para escrutar su camino. Allá donde haya pasado el miedo ya no habrá nada. Sólo estaré yo."
Letanía Bene Gesserit - Dune - Libro 1
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

password is reset for user devnetuser. Please try it again.

View solution in original post

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Good point. As you know, the DNA appliance reset requires few hours which would interrupt the lab's service. For an alternative workaround, we've disabled API /api/system/v1/identitymgmt/user against user devnetuser to prevent unexpected future password change. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

@muadiv looks like you/the book is using the right username/password https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/471eb739-323e-4805-b2a6-d0ec813dc8fc?diagramType=Topology

HTH

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

ricardo.rojas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

The credentials (username: devnetuser, password: Cisco123!) did not work, I also used to use 

"username": "dnacdev",
"password": "D3v93T@wK!"
but the same issue, can you help us with a password recovery or reboot the device to default settings?

Thanks,

Regards,
Ricardo Rojas

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We've noticed the issue. We need to reset DNA appliance's credential and have it worked again. 

Hi @ zowu still not working. Tried with both usernames and passwords, and no luck

Thanks in advance.

Diego.

"El miedo mata la mente. El miedo es la pequeña muerte que conduce a la destrucción total. Afrontaré mi miedo. Permitiré que pase sobre mí y a través de mí. Y cuando haya pasado, giraré mi ojo interior para escrutar su camino. Allá donde haya pasado el miedo ya no habrá nada. Sólo estaré yo."

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

password is reset for user devnetuser. Please try it again.

Working now !! Thanks @ zowu .

Question, because I see this kind of issues before. Maybe is a good idea regularly (automatic) reset everything ? or every day at some time, or every some amounts of days ... then, if there is that problems, one knows that will be solved and we don't need to bother you for this things ?

Thanks anyway !!

Muadiv.

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Good point. As you know, the DNA appliance reset requires few hours which would interrupt the lab's service. For an alternative workaround, we've disabled API /api/system/v1/identitymgmt/user against user devnetuser to prevent unexpected future password change.