Level 1
Level 1

cannot ssh to sanbox server @ 10.10.20.82

3 Replies 3

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Eric,

Can you tell me the email address associated with the account you used to login?  Also, can you specify which lab you reserved that had the problem?  Is that lab still reserved and actively having the problem?

If the lab is still active an having a problem, I can further investigate with some additional details.  Otherwise, please try to duplicate the problem and let us know.

Thanks,

Craig

I tried several other labs and were not able to get to the Linux servers but were able to get to the routers to perform other test. I will reserve another today and check results. If I encounter problems I will forward all information.

I do have another question regarding path trace. I blocked traffic from a router @10.10.20.70 to router @ 10.10.20.253 using an acl. (Sorry I do not have the selected interfaces) I could not ping from the .70 to the 253 router as planned. When using path trace it did not detect acl and displayed trace as successful. Are there other paths to routers that are not listed or a possible bad configuration on my behalf.

Many thanks,

Eric

I'm still unclear exactly which lab your having a problem with?

The Sandbox labs are on a flat network.  Once you've established a VPN session all IPs on the network will be equally accessible.

Please do reserve another lab and let us know if you continue to experience problems.

Thanks,

Craig