cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible the certificate is expired on my reserved Sandbox server?

rchaddock
Level 1
Level 1

I have reserved Sandbox https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/aaf9a94a-29b8-4551-830a-6f956ad96bfd

However, when I attempt to connect via AnyConnect client version 4.3.01095 I get continuously prompted for my credentials.

I have been using Sandboxes for a while, and have successfully connected to other reservations.

I have not been able to connect to this reservation yet.

The activity history in the lab looks like the setup was successful, but maybe the authentication certificate is expired anyway.

Any advise?

If I don't hear back in an hour, I'll try ending my reservation, and reserving another sandbox with the hopes it will work differently next reservation.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Rick,

I checked out your lab and confirmed the same issue you reported.  My guess is that we have an issue with the particular network that was provisioned with your lab - RAVE39_VL20.

I tried to reserve my own PCCE lab and my VPN credentials were properly provisioned (on a different network).    It may take some time to fully diagnose the issue and I'll need to pull some of my co-workers in for assistance.

It would be helpful to keep your reservation active for troubleshooting.  However, if you need a PCCE lab immediately, logout of the Sandbox and when you log back in, use a Social Media account such as Facebook or Google to login.  This will allow you to fire up a second PCCE lab.

Thanks,

Craig

I see that you've canceled your current PCCE reservation.  Please let us know if you run into any problems with subsequent reservations.

Thanks,

Craig

Sorry, Craig,  I didn't see you there until a minute after I cancelled my reservation.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Thanks.