Views
Helpful
Replies

Collaboration 11.0 VPN is very unstable

alex_lin0
Level 1
Level 1

Hi support,

I am using Collaboration 11.0. The VPN connection is very shaky, and I am unable to configure the system through the Web Interface at all.

Sometimes, I can successfully see the content of the Web Interface, but most of the time, I see the error page "This webpage is not available"
Is this the right place to post this kind of problem? if not, please let me know where I can get help on this.

Thank you,

7 Replies 7

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

We will check this out ASAP and get back to you.

you will be compensated for any time you have lost. can you tell me the Version of Anyconnect and OS you are using?

Joe

Alex,

I reset your VPN connection and checked out a few parameters. can you initiate a fresh connection and let us know if it has improved.

May I ask what you are using the Sandbox for? What integration are you interested in?

Regards,

Joe Kearns

Hi Joe,

Version of AnyConnect: 3.1.09013

Version of OS: Windows 7 Professional 64bit

I am using Sandbox to test the Built-In-Bridge solution. I am also interested in testing Jabber, so I am configuring the Sandbox to accept connection from remote Jabber client.

Thank you for looking into this so quickly, but I just tried the connection and I am still seeing "This webpage is not available" when I try to connect to the Web Interface (I typed in https://10.10.20.2/ in my browser to connect to the Web Interface)

Please let me know if you need me to do something specifically to help you troubleshoot this.

Thank you,

Alex

Alex,

I can reproduce your issue from here. It is intermittent and we are looking at it now.

In the meantime, would it be possible for you to cancel your current reservation? We ill then exclude that VLAN from production. you can then reserve another lab.

Let me know what you think,

joe

Hi Joe,

Sure, I will reserve 10.5 for now. I just ended my reservation.

Alex

H Alex,

Has your connection stabilised since you changed networks?

Joe

Hi Joe,

I have been using 10.5 since we last talked. The connection has been stable so far.

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: