Views
Helpful
Replies

Error in Finesse and unable to access Progger

dave_veevers_5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I assumed I had raised this but have had no moderation message so I think it failed to post.

Recently we've started receiving the below error in Finesse.

Looking into this online it says to check the CTI service, this is hosted on the Progger server, 10.10.20.20. I cannot seem to access this server nor ping it. So I assume it has failed. Could it please be looked into or directions given on how to restart it.

It's the active PCCE Lab under the username dave_veevers_5@hotmail.com

FinesseError.png

Regards

David

4 Replies 4

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi David,

I looked at your lab and it appears the Progger was either not properly created with the rest of the lab or an unknown error has destroyed it.  We'll continue to investigate this issue, but unfortunately I can't recreate just the Progger in that lab.

I suggest you cancel your current reservation and start a new one.  I'm in the US Central time zone and can try to work with you to verify that your next lab spins up correctly.  I can verify the proper creation of the servers.  I can also extend your reservation once you get a good one fired up.

Sorry for the difficulty,

Craig

Hi,

I sent a message as well, I started a lab and it was working fine until this morning. Now all agents are giving the below error when I try and login.

I've been trying different extensions and nothing seems to be able to login.

agentfailure.png

Hi,

I'm currently rebuilding this lab every morning, as each day I login the above error is apparent for all agents.

Can I please get some assistance, the online solutions don't seem to be working.

Hi Dave,

I've reached out on email.  Let find some time that we can Webex and look at this together.

Regards,

Craig