Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 11.5 Sandbox is missing

mneubacher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm unable to find the PCCE 11.5 Sandbox this morning. Is this still related to the maintenance activity?

Thanks,
Matthias

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sorry about that.  You're correct, the lab was erroneously marked as private which would prevent non-administrators from seeing it.  I've made it public.  You should be able to see it now.

Thanks,

Craig

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Matthias,

I checked the PCCE 11.5 lab and it's available.  This has been a very popular lab and we've been booking out all ten available instances at times.   But if that's the case you'll receive an error regarding unavailable resources.  I suggest using the 'Browse by Category' to filter Collaboration labs.  It's located on the right side of the Sandbox labs screen.  This will reduce the number of lab tiles and make it easier to find.

Thanks,

Craig

Hi Craig,

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately it's not listed in the Lab Catalog at all. I've checked it even with different users + browsers.

If I try to reserve it via task routing landing page (Cisco DevNet: Task Routing -> Test your code in a PCCE Sandbox -> Reserve It Now), I'm getting the error "Sandbox lab not found".

Thanks,

Matthias

Sorry about that.  You're correct, the lab was erroneously marked as private which would prevent non-administrators from seeing it.  I've made it public.  You should be able to see it now.

Thanks,

Craig

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: