Views
Helpful
Replies

PCCE 11.5 - servers are not available

mneubacher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

I'm experiencing problems with the PCCE 11.5 lab this week. I was able to solve most problems by canceling the active reservation and creating a new one.

But today I'm not able to get a fully working lab up and running. For each reservation another machine failed. Usually a single machine isn't reachable from VPN and isn't even pingable from machines within the lab network. Status looks ok in lab management, no errors in output or activity view.

Here's what happened today:

• 1st reservation: DAW PCCE-007 not available
  • 2nd reservation: Progger 11.5 PCCE-010 not available
  • 3rd reservation: Finesse 11.5 PCCE-004 & CUCM Publisher 11.5 PCCE-003 not available

Thanks,

Matthias

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Matthias,

Sorry for the problem that you encountered.  We had a hardware fault earlier this week that impacted several running labs including yours.  I realize that your current reservation is over, but the lab will work if you reserve it again.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

crnewman
Level 5
Level 5

Matthias,

Sorry for the problem that you encountered.  We had a hardware fault earlier this week that impacted several running labs including yours.  I realize that your current reservation is over, but the lab will work if you reserve it again.

Regards,

Craig

Thanks, Craig... it's up und running again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: