Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow download of VMMaestro

Hi,

I reserved a lab and after way to long in the lab I realised that I probably need VMMaestro to see the topology of my lab and so on, So I started to download it from UWM, but a 380+MB file at 180kb/s at most is not okay, I cannot find anywhere else to download this file which is also annoying.

This means that a big portion of my currently reserved lab time will go to downloading this file.

Is the VMMaestro really needed to view and work with the topology and is there another way to download the file if it's needed?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Don't know what you mean, but I got it to work.

Go to UWM, then "my simulations" and then click on the "live visualisation" thanks for steering me in the right direction. VMMmaestro has still not finished :S

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

omz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

Which lab / sandbox is it?

Multi-IOS Cisco Test Network and sandbox ID 623cb2a9-8f78-4571-9e8d-0472473078bd

And now the download got interrupted and stopped, can't be resumed, so I need to start again.

You dont need to download VMMaestro ..

Log on to VIRL server in the topology with VMMaestro creds ..

Don't know what you mean, but I got it to work.

Go to UWM, then "my simulations" and then click on the "live visualisation" thanks for steering me in the right direction. VMMmaestro has still not finished :S