cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to log into newly created sandbox

peterbailey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, a new sandbox was just spun up for me. I am using the credentials supplied to me in the email sent once the sandbox was ready, but I am getting a login failure when trying to log in using AnyConnect. Have never had problems in the past connecting to these, so not sure how to proceed?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We've fixed the VPN issue. Please use the cred in lab ready email to login into your reservation.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

peterbailey
Level 1
Level 1

Spun up a new lab today. Same problem, cannot log in. I reinstalled AnyConnect, that did not help!

Can someone at Cisco see if there is a sync problem or something is wrong with the generated credentials. I am wasting way too much time with this ...

We've fixed the VPN issue. Please use the cred in lab ready email to login into your reservation.

Thank you!

Same situation for me...seems the VPN credentials did not get provisioned somewhere.

Can you please check this out for me?

Thanks.

fixed.

Just spun up another Sandbox. Again, my credentials do not work. Can someone fix this please.

Oops, sorry. I didn't notice that the port number changed. Corrected and working fine. Thanks :-)

Experiencing issues with VPN access to sandbox labs.

Please check your reservation status is still "Active". As you know, VPN access would be revoked once the reservation finished.

Thanks. Looks like its intermittent.. Sometime it works and sometime it fails.

And i haven't experienced it since my last report.

I am having this same issue. The credentials provided in the email do not works. 

Created another Open NX-OS with Nexus 9Kv reservation and the VPN is working here.

Can't connect to the sandbox using the provided credentials: "Login failed". User/pass are copy-pasted. Any other instructions I've missed?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: