Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

ip device tracking

Jhony.Da
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have been using the ip device tracking command to detect the MAC and IP of my devices connected to the ports of my Cisco switches, but I noticed that this command does not work on one of my switches that I recently purchased Cisco C9200L IOS 17, I have searched for a similar command that gives me the same data but I have not found any of the same, and here is my question if you know of any similar one that replaces these functions what provided the ip device tracking.

2 SOLUCIONES ACEPTADAS

Soluciones aceptadas

Jhony.Da
Level 1
Level 1

From what I read from the document, I used the "device-tracking" command on the port and with a "sh device-tracking database" I could see what it did with the old command, I didn't investigate further but this helped me for my problem, I hope that Someone else can help you.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 RESPUESTAS 2

Jhony.Da
Level 1
Level 1

From what I read from the document, I used the "device-tracking" command on the port and with a "sh device-tracking database" I could see what it did with the old command, I didn't investigate further but this helped me for my problem, I hope that Someone else can help you.