Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

A customer of mine wants to not send the EUQ email digest for distribution groups. For everyone else, they want to send the nightly/weekly digests. They have two ESAs and an SMA with external spam quarantine enabled. I think the answer is 'no' but I ...

Hello everyone, I recently looked into Anti-Spoofing with a Custom Filter Script. if ( (sendergroup != "relaylist") ){ if ((header-dictionary-match("anti-spoof","From", 1)) OR (mail-from-dictionary-match("anti-spoof", 1))) { quarantine ('Policy'); ...

Resolved! Safelist Graymail

I sent email from box.com, that contain links to download file (like dropbox) but it goes to Spam Quarantine, it seems detected as a Graymail. I already added mailer.box.com and box.com domain in the Safelist, but the mail still detected as a spam. B...

rab ngl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Ironport C160 version 8.5.7-042 and I'm considering allowing end users to access their quarantined messages via a notification email. Is there a method to allow spam quarantine access to a limited set of users? Currently it appears that thi...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C160 OS version

Hi everyone.  Found out that my C160s can't upgrade beyond version 8.5.7-043.....  Does anyone know why?  Is there a technical reason for this - all of my appliances are running very lean, and can easily handle the load on them, thus there is no plan...

KTD1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a request from a customer that wants to install a pair of ESA C170 as a cluster. They also want to deploy a SMA-M170. How do I integrate the ESA's with the SMA? I'm not sure what the SMA really does?  

mikgruff3 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone confirm whether the Sophos anti-virus (or even the anti-spam) definitions are protecting against Locky [1]? Our ESA's avstatus is: SAV Engine Version 3.2.07.363.1_5.22 IDE Serial 2016021901 Last Engine Update 19 Feb 2016 13:57 (GMT +00:00...

When whitelisting a sender, should the Envelope Sender information be entered or should I use the Reverse DNS domain information in found in the logs for a given message? I have a situation where the sender domain has been entered in the whitelist bu...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes