Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

What is the best practice for relaying messages sent externally to a specific domain? I'm not talking about relaying from outside Ironport then back to your email servers. I'm talking about relaying the other direction. So for example your email serv...

KFrank by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to creating expressions for the Dictionary content on our IronPort. I understand it uses the same regular expressions as Python but I am having a hard time sorting out some existing expressions in our IronPort. I cannot find a reference ...

Mankney31 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand and support the automatic encryption of our outbound emails.  In an attempt to possibly make it better, is there any method using our existing C160 email security appliance that can warn the sender that a message will be automatically en...

Hello,Is there any way to monitor if there are emails in the delivery queue unsent ?Or a way to monitor the number of undelivered emails still in delivery queue ?I read something that this is impossible to monitor but there is a possibility using som...

I would like to know how we can go about the configuration of the retention period of the message details under the message tracking of our email security appliance.If the configuration is possible please let me know the procedure how to do it, howev...

Resolved! CRES Outage?

Was there an issue with the CRES service after 4pm EST yesterday? A few users reported bouncebacks that have the message:#< #5.0.0 smtp; 5.x.3 - Temporary PXE Encryption failure. Please try resending the message. If the problem persists, please conta...

KFrank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a content filtering configuration to check emails for certain account numbers. It's working great the only bad thing is sometimes it finds what it thinks is account numbers in HTML or XML code. This is random but annoys several of our custome...

KFrank by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors