Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Please help me to solve this issue, your help will be highly appreciatedUser1 (user1@viking.com) send email to User2 (user2@viking.com), but User1 change Email Address and also Reply-To field to Boss@viking.com.As the result, when the User2 reply to ...

HiAnyone have problems with hotmail?? in my case, hotmail send a lot connections and use 100% of my bandwidth, but if we block all hotmail in a routers the bandwidth down to 40 or 50%In the "top domains by total therat messages" the first place is ho...

User alaways receive Spam mail from different Domainaccount and all pass the Ironport anti-spam function.We found allthe spam cannot verify the sender Domain and address.ForExample someone sender display as "enochingelsi@vorclub.com"but we check the ...

Hi,very sorry for my english.I've global distribution group in Active Directory "irnon_mp3" and one member user "test" and email "test@test.com", when send file mp3 well be accepted, rest users be drop. How can I configured IRONPORT ? Please Help.Wh...

Hi There,I need a little assistance again after encountering a spam mail actually emailed one of our distribution group. Is there way to setup an LDAP query to work on every email address except for 1 OU (such as "Distribution Group" OU.)Even a filte...

Hi everybody. One of our clientes has exchange servers and sometimes these has problems to send email to clients so they reply the email to ironport. Do you know in how much time Ironport try to send the email again to Exchange?, and where could I ch...

I haven't seen many infected mail come through so far. So I am not sure what this header means. I assume it means that Sophos found, and cleaned Troj/VB-EDF'3'rd. X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.41,333,1241409600"; v="Troj/VB-EDF'3'rd"; d="txt'?e...

Top Solution Authors