Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello, I am testing Secure Email Threat Defense and I want to know the header generate by Cisco Secure Email : X-IronPort-RemoteIP. I know that it contains the originating IP but I don't understand why is it created and when ? Is it for inbound messa...

Hi,  We have hosted mx records for our main domain "abc.com" and mails are successfully received by the **bleep** gateway. We are planning to use same **bleep** gateway for one of our sub domain (x.abc.com) as well which belongs to our company's subs...

Lahirud by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured our devices to send logs via syslog push. When the logs arrive, the hostname is not shown. When I select the option to append a hostname then save the settings, it does not reflect that change when I look back at it. How can I make ...

Hi , we are planning to move from on premises proof point to Cisco Cloud **bleep** and have below inquiries need to be answered please: . We have two domain lets say domain one is abc.com and domain two is xy.abc.com can we have both donain configure...

M_alamin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have some question about Cisco Email Threat Defense, thanks in advance ! 1)  if customer has ESA already, do we need ETD as well ? or it depends on the customer requirement ? Per my understanding customer could deploy ESA only,  or ETD o...

xianfu by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have done an upgradation from 14.2.1-020 to 15.0.0 build 104 and after that facing an Error "Connection to Url retrospective service failure due to invalid certificate". Please find attached snap and let me know how can i resolve this.    

sv7_0-1699900007095.png
sv7 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Need to configure an Cluster between Hardware device and Virtual appliance and later will remove the Hardware appliance. Before jumping into configuration i have a some query. 1. Is it sma required after forming an cluster to manage the devic...

Vishal6 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Does someone know when TLSv1.3 will be available in Cisco CES (cloud)? TLSv1.3 is been used for several years now, but cannot yet be configured in the ESA. We are waiting for the implementation of version 1.3, so we can meet the requirement...