Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Online CHAT for Emergency Requests & Users Feedback

group2xxx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dear Cisco Community Support

Sometimes, customers are in emergency & need talk about something online because time is very important & we have to decide about something fast & of course Cisco's Support know how much their customers satisfaction is important. According this questions, please help me in this regards:

1. Do you have CHAT Online for some important (Emergency) cases?

2. Is there anywhere for getting Feedbacks/Idea's of your customers about products or services?

3. How can give you feedback or new idea or suggestion about products/services for improvement ?

4. Are customers relationship managers care about their End Users requests?

Best Regards, Janet

3 Replies 3

Mathew Huynh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Janet,

These types of topics can be quite difficult - as it would generally require technical knowledge in terms of emergency and more; then adding to scalability.

1. Do you have CHAT Online for some important (Emergency) cases?

Generally for emergency situations ; contact TAC via a phone call is the best course of action to get a technical expert to be available to assist you.

2. Is there anywhere for getting Feedbacks/Idea's of your customers about products or services?

You can definitely provide product feedback or services feedback to the Cisco account managers with concerns an details. The feedback can be about the product, enhancements for product improvements and so.

3. How can give you feedback or new idea or suggestion about products/services for improvement ?

See the above; or contact TAC if you would like to file an enhancement request for improvement of the overall solution. Your Cisco account manager would also be required if there is an urgent requirement for a feature to share the business impact that it may be having.

4. Are customers relationship managers care about their End Users requests?

CRMs roles are to be there for their customer I would imagine; so I would like to say yes they would most definitely like to ensure their end users are happy with the solution and service.

Your queries however does seem to feed into a potential service called Software Support Services (SwSS) where you will have a dedicated engineer assigned to your account as your go-to point of contact for the technical expertise of your product. This however requires an upgrade in terms of service level costing for CES/ESA.

Thank you,

Mathew

Hi Mathew

So many thanks for your reply. I will appreciated  if you send me some links for above mentioned.

Best Regards, Janet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: