Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration file import\export

michelegarribba
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i'd like to know if it is possible to export a config file xml from one appliance and load it on another appliance the same model the same version the same features enabled or is there any issue like some UID o serial number , in this case is it possible to edit this file and change those parameters before import?

thanks a lot

smaikol

2 Replies 2

Hi Smaikol,

No issue at all if everything e.g. model no., interface parameters, L2-parameter and L3-parameter are same.

However you need to make sure about hostname and managemet IP if trying within same network.

Vivek

Hi Vivek,

so you mena it doesn't matter the certificate associated with the LDAP profile? cause i have it on esa-B and ESA-A gives me ldap errors. Should i create the LDAP certificate AFTER the clusterconfig setup? Because i did it before when the esa were working as single nodes.

what should be the correct way? as for routing and interfaces it's all aligned, and so is the models, the versions , features and all the rest.

what could be the reason?

thanks a lot

smaikol

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: