Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Email Security Plug-In Disabled In Windows 10

I have a client with Windows 10 Professional using MS Outlook 2013 with the plug-in version 7.6.2.13. Every time that the user exits Outlook, the plug-in goes inactive once you open Outlook again.

Any thoughts?

4 Replies 4

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does not appear to be a compatibility issue:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/email_encryption/Compatibility_Matrix/Cisco_Email_Encryption_Compatibility_Matrix.pdf

The issues I've seen are usually due to another conflicting plugin disabling the email security plug-in.

You may want to disable the other existing plug-ins one by one to determine what is resulting in the conflict.

Regards,

Libin

Thank you for your response. I did remove ALL plugins save for the encryption one and the results were the same. Perhaps if I provide more details....

Computer has all service packs & updates, Windows 10 Pro, Office 2013, and Cisco Email Encryption version 1.2.0.109. The mailbox user has two additional mailboxes opened with their outlook profile (don't know if this is relevant). Additionally, there are more than one individual with this same problem, however they all have this setup and I wanted to mention the similarities.

Any additional thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

Good Morning,

Has this issue been resolved I am currently experiencing the same issue as well

We ended up reinstalling the encryption application and MS Office.