Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ESA C380

Hii guys.

i'm in troubleshoot with ESA C360 where is completely stuck and there is no clue about this problem.

i cannot connect to  console and the management interface.

the Led appearing with normal status. everything is green.

has anyone run into same problem ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this a C360 or C380?  Conflicting appliance from your topic title to the information in the discussion.

Cannot connect to console - do you mean that you physically cannot connect, or that you are physically connected but there is no output?  Are you able to reboot the appliance and see if connection re-establishes?  

If the appliance is not reachable, and dead - you'll need to open a support case and get it RMA'd, if still under valid contract.

-Robert

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this a C360 or C380?  Conflicting appliance from your topic title to the information in the discussion.

Cannot connect to console - do you mean that you physically cannot connect, or that you are physically connected but there is no output?  Are you able to reboot the appliance and see if connection re-establishes?  

If the appliance is not reachable, and dead - you'll need to open a support case and get it RMA'd, if still under valid contract.

-Robert

yes. i am sorry it's c380. thank you robert.

physically connect to console but there is no output .

i have rebooted many times and the problem still remain.

does it possible to change all harddrive (2 pieces)  on functional box to another box with same type ?

because i need to maintain history message. if yes, does it need time to rebuild or ready to go ?

thanks

cisco tac response

"You cannot take all the drives out of one box and put it into the other one as you will corrupt the OS and file system by doing so.

While drives are hot-swappable, you cannot move data off one drive and put it into another system."

i have opened ticket.

it will replace with new box.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: