Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi,  I have a Cisco M1060 Management Appliance, and recently started having the following issues; Unable to log in with any user account apart from the Default "admin" account, if attempting to log in with any other account the following screen is sh...

Hi all,we are facing a curious situation on our C170. We have configured 3 different mail policies to perform some checks (executable file stripping, quarantine of unwanted vendor messages, dropping messages of some known local spammers) and have ass...

epanico01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since the built in SSN classifiers on the ESAs have a lot of false positives, Cisco support suggested creating regular expressions when creating DLP policies. I am trying to develop a custom DLP policy using a regular expression in a custom classifie...

Resolved! Applying SSL certs

I just installed a new SSL cert on my ESA and applied it to the IP interface for web based management and web based quarantine access. Can I use the same cert for the other functions on the ESA (delivery, receiving, LDAP, TLS)? Or do I have to have a...

Team,I have been trying to test the mail merge feature on test environment and somehow I can not find a way to execute setipmm command on CLI. As per the user guide 8-5-6, Use the setipmm subcommand of listerconfig to enable the IPMM on the listener....

sjhamb by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are in progress to replace our MTA (qmail) with ironport c380.In qmail for receipt validation we use vaild rcpt file, if the reception available in that valid rcpt file the qmail accept the mail. If not then the qmail will reject the mail a...

Top Solution Authors