Views
Helpful
Replies

Esa Onpemise to Cloud Migration

sv7
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

Wants to move my onpremise Cisco Email Security Solution to Cisco Cloud Email Security. Is it any such migration document available from there i can get some helpful points.

Please find attached rough diagram which states currently my office 365 connector is connected to my onpremise ESA with public ip and port 76.75.108.99:25 and basically wants to move that office 365 connector from onpremise ESA to CLoud Email Security.

Thanks in advance

7 Replies 7

absriniv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

Thanks a lot for reaching out. Do you have a Cisco Account Manager to help you? If you don't thats ok

https://cloud.path.cisco.com/email-security-free-trial

Click on this link and fill out the details

Choose the Free cisco email gateway to cloud migration and other details

Our team will reach out and help

Thanks Man !

But could me please let me know what precaution i should take for this migration. Like my client onpremise ESA Solution wont get disturbed untill i confirm that my Cloud ESA Solution is working 

Thanks in Advance

absriniv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Until you migrate and get comfortable about our Cloud gateway doing everything expected you can continue to retain on-prem ESA's as another MX record

At high level, There are no precautions you need to take. 

However, i am certain you will be contacted by our personal who can study your current environment better and recommend specific changes (if required)

Can you share your Company name (filled in the form) here so that i can check in backend and expedite engagement

Hello Absriniv,

As per my understanding it is completely free of cost support. Please confirm.

Hey sv7,

Yes the migration from on-prem to cloud that the team will assist and share guidance on the engagement is a free service.

Thanks,

Mathew

Ok Mathew,

Activity is schedule for Tomorrow at 5:30 PM IST. So cisco team would available during activity ?. Please confirm.

Hey sv7,

If you had started the migration and let the team know the schedule they should have been available to assist i believe.

Thanks,

Mathew