Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

HelloCan the ESA/Ironport content filter also filter the recipient in the CC: box?I need to identify all email that are sent to a specific email (ex. fromspam@anywher.com). So far I can catch/filter them when that address is a regular recipient and/o...

Ed_Mir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded the latest ESAv appliance, and installed it on a ESXi 6 installation (which I have done a few times in the past) using "Deploy OVF Template".  I made the changes to the advanced configuration for the timer. When booting, I am getting:  ...

Hello, When we get a non-deliverable email we get the error message back , with a 35Kb attachment type subject.eml - but every email is the same size and when opened it has no contents. How do I attach the original, rejected, email to this error? 

Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 13.46.23.png

Hello,Can anyone give me an idea or an advice on how to create a content filter within email security to mark or quarantine emails with non matching from headers. For example, I want to identify emails where I see these not matching headers: Message ...

We have a Dictionary setup with all of our Executives on it to protect us from receiving emails from people pretending to be our executives and this works great. I was wondering if it would be possible to do something like this with all users in our ...