cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ESAV - Bounce Verification - feature key issue

milanuremovic
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone had issue with non-existing bounce verification feature key on virtual edition of ESA?

During testisng period I rested at peace this issue, but after purchasing licenses and applying them (on new virtual instance) problem still exists. XML license file reflects presence of "v" feature key segment, but it's not applied during loadlicense process. Manual intervention does not produce results as well, except malformed feature key message.

I've opened TAC case, but wanted to check with others if encountered this problem.

Milan

2 Replies 2

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Milan,

I encountered this issue and also opened a TAC case.  They confirmed it is a bug, but no word on when it will be fixed.  Did you hear anything else or receive any type of work around?

Thanks!

Vance

Hi Vance,

No, TAC case is still open and waiting resolution. TAC confirmed bug to me as well.

Regarding the workaround, you can push bounce tagging/verification on your mail server untill this is resolved.

br,

Milan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: