Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello Everyone,We have C160 appliance with 7.1.3-010 OS. When I checked for available upgrades, there were two available upgrades first one is AsynOS 7.5.1 and the second one is AsynOS 7.1.5. Can anyone tell me what is the latest AysnOS for email bec...

I was wondering if it was possible to append an image to a disclaimer text.  I found where to attach a disclaimer text resource but can I use plain HTML in a text resource to styleize the text and reference an image if we upload it on our webserver? ...

We have some offsite marketing people who have an email address that is hosted through wowway.com (local cable company) and their email is getting rejected due to low MTA. We only have one email policy running on our C160 and have the address whiteli...

Dears,I need to create a rule that qurantine encrypted emails to a quarantine folder,what is the best practice to do it?I have found a message filter if (encrypted) {          bcc ('legaldept@example.domain');          bounce();       } how can I app...

One of our customers wants us to setup TLS with them. They will be the only customer that will be setup to use TLS. I am wondering if there is any overhead or delay caused by settign up TLS on the Ironport. ie. For all the other incoming connections ...

I'm trying to implement DLP using both California SB-1386 and California AB-1298 policies, yet almost all of our mail gets blocked because of a violation.  One of the two policies I listed will block the email.  It appears that the DLP policy is bloc...

ZiPPygEEk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a C170 and a single exchange server.   We only have one email domain.  Path is external <--> C170 <--> exchange.  We'll be adding a second exchange server, and slowly migrating email boxes.  Can the C170 do an AD lookup to determine which exc...