Views
Helpful
Replies

ESAv UPGRADE from 13.5.3 to 14.0.1 -033

spacemeb
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Any concerns that you have regarding this upgrade?

Is it smooth? do we have any bugs that we must be aware? 

Thanks a lot for any help ! it is highly appreciated! 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

No, assuming you are on a build of 13.5.3 that is listed in the upgrade path in the doc you posted, you can go straight to 14.0.1-033

View solution in original post

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have many customers on 14.0.1-033, specifically the ones on CES. Haven't had any complains about bugs/limitations that is impacting a production environment. Feel free to take a look at the release notes for more information on known limitations whats also changed in the new version

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

spacemeb
Level 1
Level 1

Since we are upgrading to a major version 13 -> 14, should we not direct upgrade to 14.0.1-033 but first to upgrade to 14.0.0 something?

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/esa/esa14-0-1/Secure_Email_14-0-1_Release_Notes.pdf

No, assuming you are on a build of 13.5.3 that is listed in the upgrade path in the doc you posted, you can go straight to 14.0.1-033

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have many customers on 14.0.1-033, specifically the ones on CES. Haven't had any complains about bugs/limitations that is impacting a production environment. Feel free to take a look at the release notes for more information on known limitations whats also changed in the new version

Hello! I hust upgraded my esa to 14.0.1-033, it seems stable for now!

However, I saw that we had an issue with "time", we have tried to re-configure ntp server, manually set the time and then re-configure ntp-server.. but it seems there is a 2 minute delay from the actual clock. When I manually set the time, it is alright. Has anyone else experienced the same?