Views
Helpful
Replies

Fault when saving configuration or using supportrequest

n0p
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

When attempting to save config on C100V 15.0.0-104 i'm getting error below. If trying to issue support request same thing happens, so i'm quite stuck here. More, Cisco Case system refuses to take any kind of serial number (I've tried VLN/PAK/Serial) to create a support request on site.
Any help would be appreciated. This system was updated from v14 several months ago and i actually discovered this problem when trying to update to 15.0.1. 

The Critical message is:

An application fault occurred: ('egg/vault_utils.py raise_exception|22', "<class 'vault_exceptions.InvalidRequest'>", 'Vault error: Invalid request.', '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|406] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/Controller.py __call__|30] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/CommonController.py __call__|49] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [screen/AppController.py __call__|214] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|771] [system_administration/configuration_file.py __call__|66] [screen/Controller.py executeAction|73] [system_administration/configuration_file.py doGetConfigFileSizeAction|202] [shared/System.py showconfig|581] [egg/config_xml.py generate_xml|345] [egg/config_xml.py generate_xml_config|360] [egg/config_xml.py _generate_xml_config|1075] [egg/vault_secrets_engine.py read_secret|26] [egg/vault_client.py vault_request|83] [egg/vault_system_backend.py unseal|35] [egg/vault_client.py vault_request|72] [egg/vault_utils.py raise_exception|22]')

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you get chance of maintenance and reload the device and test it.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I actually reloaded it several times and it's the same. I even tried to upgrade to 15.0.1 w/o saving config - it upgraded, same error on config save, but AMP stopped working altogether, so i reverted back to 15.0.0.

AMP error:
The Warning message is:

AMP Engine: Process restarted due to watchdog health check failures.

Version: 15.0.1-030