Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi since about 11:50 pm January 13 we been getting this errorThe Warning message is: Unable to connect to the Cisco Aggregator Server.Details: (60, 'SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate').I don't see any messages on status ...

Hi,I'm looking for more information about on-prem and cloud CES (hybrid) document/urls,  so far was able to find this url (https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/ces/overview_guide/Cisco_Cloud_Hybrid_Email_Security_Overview_Guide.pdf)   w...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to share the License of an ESA I need to replace. Can I share the license in advance with the new Hardware? Can I do this before I replace the older license ( to prepare the new appliance / upgrade it etc...) or will this "break" ...

REJR77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a ESA to CES migration for a customer with multiple sites, however one of customer's site doesn't allow their connection to CES. and customer is adopting Hybrid Deployment. Is Hybrid deployment a workable solutions?I can only find a ov...

Weiwen_17 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Here i want to ask for cisco esa ironport. From the attached image is shown for outgoing email flow, and from mail server/exchange send to MTA A and forward the outgoing email to MTA B then released to the internet. Is there any possible wa...

Hi All, I have a question about how can I do the backup of Email tracking stored on Cisco SMA ?  I found this document: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/content-security-management-appliance/118441-technote-sma-00.html But it only ...

mikiNet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors