cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IronPort C100v - Updating/Upgrading from list of available upgrade images files at upgrade server

Hello,

I have a list of available upgrade images files at upgrade server. 

Upgrade options.jpg

Do I choose one by one starting from the first oldest update and run proceed and then I continue until I  apply the latest? Or do I choose the latest update and that's it?

Also, is there anything else i have to be careful during or after upgrading the IronPort ? (Like the certificate etc?)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Then you can directly upgrade c100v with recomended version.

As suggested make sure you read the releae notes and understand any bugs before upgrading to desired version.

Other note :  if the c100v running longer than expected, reboot once before upgrade, may be some people had issue becuase long running uptime.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How is this WSA managed by SMA ? then you need to upgrade SMA First then WSA.

All are compatable version, read the relase notes and upgrade what is relavant verison for your requirement.

I generally stay back from latest version until you are hitting with some Bugs, (it is required latest version to fix)

WSA upgrade part nice it shows what is compatable.

Make sure you take backup offline and out of the box.

BB

I do not know if it matters or not but I am using only one VM-ESA, I am not using an SMA.

Then you can directly upgrade c100v with recomended version.

As suggested make sure you read the releae notes and understand any bugs before upgrading to desired version.

Other note :  if the c100v running longer than expected, reboot once before upgrade, may be some people had issue becuase long running uptime.

BB

Thank you