Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ironport C160 support renewal date mismatch

Hello,

we are in the process of renewing support subscription for our ironport licenses. when we

look at Centralized Management console (screenshot below) we see that subscriptions expire on 10 Feb 2013

22:59 (GMT +06:00), but when we look at Confirmation of Support certificate (screenshot included) it says that

support end date is 12/31/2012.

the question is if we will be late with renewal until 12/31/2012 will our appliances still

continue to send/deliver email or will they work until 2/10/2013.

the important thing is that I care mostly of email delivery not support availability.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rehan Latif
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dilmurat Zakirov,

The screenshots you have privided refers to two diffent things. The first one is the feature keys (licenses) currently the ESA has with their expiry. These licenses enable various features on the ESA. After expiry, your appliance will still handle the email however, it will not be able to detect threats within the messages.

Second screenshot is the Support you have purchased. The support contract is used to get help from Cisco TAC for any issues regarding this device.

The date for both can be different. I would recommed contacting Cisco TAC to tally the expiry date with their records and also renew all licenses and contracts on time.

Regards,

Rehan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rehan Latif
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dilmurat Zakirov,

The screenshots you have privided refers to two diffent things. The first one is the feature keys (licenses) currently the ESA has with their expiry. These licenses enable various features on the ESA. After expiry, your appliance will still handle the email however, it will not be able to detect threats within the messages.

Second screenshot is the Support you have purchased. The support contract is used to get help from Cisco TAC for any issues regarding this device.

The date for both can be different. I would recommed contacting Cisco TAC to tally the expiry date with their records and also renew all licenses and contracts on time.

Regards,

Rehan

hi Rehan,

thanks for the reply.