Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi All,I've just recently deployed an Ironport C370 and I realize, after 2 weeks of running, there are some discrepancies in the counts under overview and virus types. Under overview, we can see that the count is 39 messages caught by the anti-virus,...

dears please helo me with the following warning A RAID-event has occurred:RAID disk 1: WARNING - SETFEATURES SET TRANSFER MODE taskqueue timeout - completing request directly RAID disk 1: WARNING - SETFEATURES SET TRANSFER MODE taskqueue timeout - co...

Hi Folks,Can I make my core device to send a mail when devices under it goes down for any reasonRegards Thanveer "Everybody is genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is a stupid."...

hy thereOne doubtis there a way to have w listeners on the same interface.for example, right now i have an incoming listener on the interface on port 25.I want to add a second listener for outbound on the same interface and the same port 25.is that p...

I have some end-users who want all messages by default to be flagged for encryption.  I made them aware that they only have to take 1 second to toggle the Encryption Flag button to on but they are insisting they want this on by default with the optio...

Hi Team,We need to configure a cisco ironport appliance  for securing outgoing mail for one of my banking customer. They need to send only alert emails to their customers and no need to recieve any email back from the customer [inbound email function...

Hello,Is it possible as one of the actions taken by DLP to sign an email? I don't readily see this as one of the options in the actions. Clearly it can be encrypted, but nothing jumping out about signing.I'd appreciate any feedback.Thanks,Joseph

jkeagle13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've a Ironport C160 cluster running AsyncOS 7.5.1 and after I changed the IP of the Data2 Interface I can't access the quarantine page anymore. The page start to  loading and give me page not found, there is someone that had this problem?

Can you have 2 ironports clustered together and be configured as listeners on port 25?                  

sobrien by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need some assistance. I have 2 Ironport in a  cluster running. I need to swap hardware one at a time. One device is already disconnected form the cluster. I download the config and uploaded to the new hardware but i always get an error while uploadin...

sobrien by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors