Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi Team,We need to configure a cisco ironport appliance  for securing outgoing mail for one of my banking customer. They need to send only alert emails to their customers and no need to recieve any email back from the customer [inbound email function...

Hello,Is it possible as one of the actions taken by DLP to sign an email? I don't readily see this as one of the options in the actions. Clearly it can be encrypted, but nothing jumping out about signing.I'd appreciate any feedback.Thanks,Joseph

jkeagle13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've a Ironport C160 cluster running AsyncOS 7.5.1 and after I changed the IP of the Data2 Interface I can't access the quarantine page anymore. The page start to  loading and give me page not found, there is someone that had this problem?

Can you have 2 ironports clustered together and be configured as listeners on port 25?                  

sobrien by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need some assistance. I have 2 Ironport in a  cluster running. I need to swap hardware one at a time. One device is already disconnected form the cluster. I download the config and uploaded to the new hardware but i always get an error while uploadin...

sobrien by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an exchange server behind 2 clustered C170s.Inbound mail flow from the Internet is flowing correctly, now I want to move my outbound relay from the old barracuda to the C170s.On the cluster config, I setup a mail flow policy (called relayed), ...

mdafforn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just switched from Postini to Ironport and this came from one of my users. I've looked but couldn't find a configuration for this."Is it possible to adjust the display settings so that more of the sender & subject info appears in the fields. There...

Hi Guys,We have thousands of alumni that needs be moved to Office365. Our mailboxes user@domain.edu was all migrated to Office365. Our alumni doesn't have a mailbox but they have an AD account that has alumni address in mail attribute and forward to ...

Hi,We have a clustered IronPort C370. I have created a new LDAP query for the cluster to query my new domain.I can do a successfull query on Iron1 (Cluster Mode) but cannot query the same LDAP on Iron 2 (Cluster mode).What could be the issue? Appreci...

dears,I received the following email from IronPort,The Critical message is: MID 6897178 antivirus server error Version: 7.1.2-020 Serial Number: 001E4F20EC16-550L6G1 Timestamp: 08 Oct 2012 04:39:56 +0100 What does it mean?

Top Solution Authors