Views
Helpful
Replies

Quarantine Page problem

Wanderley Viana
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've a Ironport C160 cluster running AsyncOS 7.5.1 and after I changed the IP of the Data2 Interface I can't access the quarantine page anymore. The page start to  loading and give me page not found, there is someone that had this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Enrico Werner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

it is possible that the new IP address is not allowed on the firewall yet. Please check your firewall rules and make sure to put a rule in place which allows access via HTTP/HTTPS to that new IP address. Verify the ports you have configured for accessing the ISQ so that they match with the FW rule and make sure to tick the checkbox for "this is the default interface for quarantine access" under Network - Interfaces.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Enrico

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Enrico Werner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

it is possible that the new IP address is not allowed on the firewall yet. Please check your firewall rules and make sure to put a rule in place which allows access via HTTP/HTTPS to that new IP address. Verify the ports you have configured for accessing the ISQ so that they match with the FW rule and make sure to tick the checkbox for "this is the default interface for quarantine access" under Network - Interfaces.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Enrico