Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi, Our client has a C160. the problem is that the mails of  marketing campaigns that his suppliers send are  directly dropped by the appliance. He added the domain name of his suppliers in the whitelist of sendergroup (HAT), but it's still not work...

ComstorFR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a server setup with a popular open source MTA and DKIM, the messages it signs pass the tests at yahoo, gmail, port25 and unlock theinbox, so I am fairly sure that they are being signed correctly. howevwerI have one user complaining about seein...

Hi all,We have customers in Spanish-speaking countries.  The IronPort encryption notification, i.e. the email which begins "You have received a secure message..." is confusing to them when displayed in English.Is there any way to cause the text to be...

hello everyone,we are consdering to configure a dual bundle C370 to Host a production and sumulation environement simutanously.from Netwotking and mail flow plicies i think this is possible.but i am not sure about Ldap profiles.is it possible to conf...

We are using a M660 for manageing appliances. We have the Excutive report and the internal users summary being sent out.The question I have is thee a report which shows the top users that are sending messages and the Qty vs. Top users by Threat Messa...

Hello,I'm new working with ESA C660 version 7.5.1 and i have a little bit problem with a filter and regular expressions, i'm not so smart in it I would like this : when header "To" have (at least) a recipient like adress@domain.toto.com, then erase ...

We have these new OS releases available:-     AsyncOS 7.5.1 build 102, 2012-01-31     AsyncOS 7.5.1 build 028, 2011-11-08Questions;1)     Can we upgrade direct to AsyncOS 7.5.1 build 102..., 2012-01-31?2)     If something goes wrong can we revert to ...

Good Morning,We recently upgraded to AsyncOS 7.5.1-028 on our C370 system.  Since that time, we have had problems with MS Office attachments being sent to a Quarantine we have setup for "Compress" files.Previous, we had this rule:          <filter_na...

Hi all,We just starting encrypting emails using IronPort.  A few users have reported issues that, while minor, are worth bringing up.One is that, when opening the securedoc.html attachment in most Web-based email systems, like GMail or Yahoo, the att...

When a message from our Notes mail server gets sent to the Ironport for outbound delivery, and the recipient email address is incorrect, does the delivery failures message generated by the Ironport to our Notes user bypass outbound content filters an...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors