cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quarantine questions

Joe Martino
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all - I enabled the quarantine for my users but do not want to give them the ability to release them. Is there a way to just alert them of the quarantine and have the help desk do the releasing? 

Thank you,

Joe

2 Replies 2

pank0132
Level 1
Level 1
Is this for Spam quarantine?

Turn off the Anti-Spam daily notification in the Spam Quarantine settings
Create a notification template - unfortunately its only text based and this will be a per-message notification, not daily summary. 
Within the Anti-Spam settings on your inbound policies, add an X-header with value, when the message is marked as Suspect Spam. 
Create a Content Filter to detect the header exists and/or the value and then notify the recipient using the template.
Apply the Content Filter to the desired Inbound Mail Policies

I would also add a Message Filter that looks for and strips the X-header used above. 
That way nobody can inject the header and cause a match on your rule.

Alternatively, as its Suspect Spam - add the X-header and deliver.  Get the mail system to folder messages containing the X-header into the users spam folder.  That way you get no calls to release.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: