cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sbrs score report

webster.james
Level 1
Level 1

Can you get a summary of all email by SBRS score?  I would like to see my min/max/avg SBRS scores for a given time period.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Enrico Werner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no report in AsyncOS available that would show a summary of all email based on SBRS score. Though you can try "Monitor > Overview" and "Monitor > Incoming Mail". If you are looking for your own SBRS score, that means for the IP address you are sending from, you can use the "System Administration - Trace" tool and put your own sending IP address into the "Source IP Address" and fill out all other required fields. The result will show the senderbase score for your IP. If you want to know the score of your IP for a given time period then I'd suggest to open a case with TAC so that we can get in touch with the senderbase team about this. Not sure if they are able to provide that type of report though.

If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Enrico Werner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no report in AsyncOS available that would show a summary of all email based on SBRS score. Though you can try "Monitor > Overview" and "Monitor > Incoming Mail". If you are looking for your own SBRS score, that means for the IP address you are sending from, you can use the "System Administration - Trace" tool and put your own sending IP address into the "Source IP Address" and fill out all other required fields. The result will show the senderbase score for your IP. If you want to know the score of your IP for a given time period then I'd suggest to open a case with TAC so that we can get in touch with the senderbase team about this. Not sure if they are able to provide that type of report though.

If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered.