Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello.I've got an email domain, say, example.com and c170 as relay for it.There is two destination servers, say 10.1.1.1 and 10.2.1.1 in SMTP routes with the same priority.Is there any way to get an email delivered to both of them,not on round-robin ...

sanstepan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have IronPort C670s with AsyncOS 7.6.2-014 on them and need  to change the Syslog setting default from UDP 514 to UDP 519. Is this  possible in this version of code or is this just a feature that needs to  be requested?

gadson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do i disable notifications from being sent to external domain mail senders/recepients. I have an ESA deployment which sends notifications to both the internal domain senders/recepients and external domain senders/recepients. This creates a lot of...

gerald by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since we have upgraded to ASYNCOS 8.0.1 external users who had read only access to Ironport are now not able to access. System Admin > External authentication has been enabled with read only group name directory add to row. AD (windows) the group nam...

Bighead81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By default Cisco do not permit for auto updates for RSA DLP engine.  I have tried through CLI to update but it does not complete the command, doesn't even start. What needs to be done as the dlp engine has never be upgraded, therefore no pre DLP conf...

Bighead81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors