Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sheduled report issue

Hello,

I'm configuring a SMA M600V ver 13.6.2 and I'd like to configure an scheduled report.

I've enabled the Centralized Reporting and looking at the documentation for the scheduled report, it indicates that should enable: 'Choose Email > Reporting > Scheduled Reports', but I don't see 'Scheduled Reports'. Can someone indicate if something is missing to enable.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yo are right ervalver!,

It was a problem of screen resolution, I couldn't see the penultimate option in the list.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Luigi.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the schedule report send to email?

have you setup the Email Setup for the SMA to use SMTP Settings for the email to send ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have a screenshot of what you are seeing?

If SMA centralized reporting is enabled, ESA would not allow for creating scheduled reports.

Apart from that as long as you are logged in with a user with admin privileges the menu should be available.

Regards,

Libin

Thank you,

Yes I have enabled SMA centralized email reporting. How should I configure for scheduled reports?

I attach the screenshoots that I'm seeing.

Regards.

Luigi.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You able to see the Logs ? shipped from ESA ? or only report not working?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

ervalver
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Luigui,

Possibly this is a confusion. Please, check the following from your SMA device:

Click on the Email> Reporting tab, then scroll down. The 'Scheduled Reports' option is the penultimate on the menu. Be sure to hover your mouse pointer over the down arrow to see all options.

Yo are right ervalver!,

It was a problem of screen resolution, I couldn't see the penultimate option in the list.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Luigi.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: