Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SMA import Safelist/Blocklist

Hello,

i faced the following question - when you import ESA devices in SMA for central management and quarantine the Safelist/Blocklist normally are not migrated. Am i right? Is there a way to import the safelists/blocklists in easy way or i have to export from the each ESA, merge the CSVs and import in the SMA manually?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, manually exporting the SLBL file from the ESA and importing it to the SMA is part of the spam quarantine migration process and it is not moved automatically.

If the SLBL files are not consistent across each ESA then merging the files manually would be the only way. Ideally you would want each ESA to be consistent with the SLBL entries.

Regards,

Libin Varghese

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, manually exporting the SLBL file from the ESA and importing it to the SMA is part of the spam quarantine migration process and it is not moved automatically.

If the SLBL files are not consistent across each ESA then merging the files manually would be the only way. Ideally you would want each ESA to be consistent with the SLBL entries.

Regards,

Libin Varghese

Many thanks for your helpful answer, Libin! It confirmed my understandings.

Best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: